Thursday, May 25, 2006

20 week ultrasound

This morning I went in to have my 20 week ultrasound done. And we have some exciting news to share...
IT'S A GIRL!!!
That's right, come October Bret is going to have a baby sister! Matt was so excited when they told us, he started high-fiving the tech and the assistant. I was so surprised I didn't know what to think at first. It took a couple minutes for the thought that we are going to have a daughter to really settle in. And then I was just as excited as Matt. Thank you Lord for this precious blessing!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your wee one! It is very exciting to have one of each-you get experience with both right away! And if your anything like me, it will be VERY fun to dress her up! Are you thinking of names now?!?!

betsy said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun! Can't wait to meet her. :)

Full of Grace said...

How Exciting!!! Congratulations to you and your family on the new up and coming addition to your family, pink dresses and all :)

Carmichael Family said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!