Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bret is 9 months old today!

Bret is 9 months old! My baby is turning into a toddler before my very eyes! He is crawling now, all over the place! I used to be able to set him on the floor on a blanket with some toys, and he would pretty much stay put, or at least not get too far, but now he is all over the place! I've had to baby-proof all my kitchen cupboards, otherwise he crawls into the kitchen and opens them all and starts pulling everything out and making a mess everywhere. He does the same thing in every room actually, he's pretty much into everything! He's at such an inquisitive age, trying to figure everything out. He's constantly moving too, always going from one thing to the next, always exploring and seeing what's new. It's such a fun age!

3 comments:

Carmichael Family said...

Bret looks like he is definitely on the go! I've always thought the crawling stage is such a fun age. Even if it means childproofing the entire house (or following Bret around and picking up everything he dismantles). ;)

Full of Grace said...

Look at those big eyes- how could there be mischief in them :) I know what you mean about being on the go- I don't know where Samuel learned to crawl so fast, but he could win a baby crawling race- especially if there was something to get into at the end as the reward!!! :)

betsy said...

What a cute picture of my little nephew! It's been too long since we've seen you guys, Bret's growing up too fast!