Wednesday, March 01, 2006

7 months old already!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe our little guy is seven months old already! Here are some recent pictures of our little man.



He's getting to be such a little champ when it comes to eating. He loves the stage 1 baby foods we give him, and is taking the bottle really well now since it is getting harder for me to nurse him now that I'm pregnant (I just didn't have as much milk as before). I still nurse him to sleep at night though. We've eight weeks along with baby 2 now. So exciting!

4 comments:

Carmichael Family said...

He looks so much older in the second picture! It's so fun being able to watch each other's babies grow up on here. :)
I stopped nursing Brinna right around the time I got pregnant with Jesse for the same reason. Brinna was a bit older though. Jesse was right around Bret's age when I stopped nursing him though. Bret looks like he has eating baby food down. :)

betsy said...

You captured a great smile! I love that first picture! The second one is really cute too. Bret and baby will be almost exactly the same distance apart as Lizzie and Gracie. :)

Full of Grace said...

Both pictures are adorable, but I just LOVE black and white photos- especially children as the subjects. Bret is a really cute baby! :)

Rebecca said...

I found your blog through my sister Elizabeths. Just had to leave a comment to say how CUTE your little guy is! You take really nice pictures too. ;-)